6.26.2011

Operation: French Braid. Complete.*

Yesterday I had my first brush with the French braid. So I wanna thank that girl, here, that helped me a lot (thank god youtube), caramellitsa, and Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmire & her tutorials, especially for that one here. I was able to braid my bangs and make a bun. I think for my early first time I did pretty well. :)
I'm looking  forward to learn and other things in the braids and practice on my hair (and my sister's)!
My next point is...how to fishtale braid! Any ideas ?

Love, athena.
I like that one :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I like this post so much, I like them!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fabrizia!
    love, athena.

    ReplyDelete